11:00 AM
0
Hello Loves!!
I am Nory from Fierce Makeup and Nails.

I'm so excited to get to share some fun manis to give all of you some inspiration. I absolutely love neons and wear them all year long, GASP! I know that is not the norm, but I live in Florida and well I can get away with wearing neons all year long. So I wear them as much as possible. 

Neons tend to have a semi-matte or matte finish once they dry. I think it's because of the pigmented formula, but that can be easily fixed with a simple coat of top coat. Another funny thing about neons is that they have a funky formula. Some apply like butter while others can be patchy, so apply with care and give them a few minutes before coats for a smoother process. The trick to getting the biggest WOW factor from your neons is to use a white base coat, it will make the neons POP and you will need less of the polish this way.

My neon hearts design was one of my faves. It just makes me smile. I used some of PolishMeToGo's neons, and the best thing about these is that they glow in the dark as well.


Matching neons with leopard print is also a fun way to wear them. I used some neutral shades with a hot pink neon from Pure Nail Lacquer.


I absolutely loved OPI mini neon set. I included a white base coat and all these beauties. 
I loved combining them for this abstract pattern.


Nude and neon is my absolute favorite. I just can't get enough of this combo. I have created waaaayyy too many manis with this combo but this one is my favorite, it features Illamasqua's Rare.


Black and white stripes with a neon base is also a fun way to add a pop of color to a pretty basic color combo. This bright orange neon is 'Melt Your Popsicle' from Orly.


Another way I used the OPI Neon Revolution mini set was with some fun polka dots.


A bright and bold pink, orange and yellow combo.


Last but not least this bright and bold swirl neon mani.


As you can see there are many different ways to make neons a fun part of your everyday life. I know this summer we will all get a ton of use from the new neons being released by many companies. Neons are so versatile and go well with any skin tone.
Can't wait to see what neon manis you all come up with!
xoxo,
Nory