11:00 AM
0
 Hi Guys! It's Heather, the creator behind Peace, Love and Polish. This is the first time you're hearing from me here on The Digit-al Dozen blog! I am super excited to share with you all my love of pastel polishes. There's just something about a pastel creme that I must have!
So, I'm showing you a dozen pastel polishes and pastel glitters showcased by my fellow Digit-al Dozen ladies. I did some research on everyone's sites and picked these twelve because they stole my heart! And maybe, I'll showcase just a few of my own personal favorite pastel polishes at the end :)
Let's get started shall we!
The Crumpet: Barry M Kingsland Road from the Spring 2013 Collection. It's such a fun spin on the traditional pastel, this pale pink has a fun creamy texture.
Manicurity: Lac Attack Bunny Poop over Holy Chick! I adore the subtle glitters and the mix of sizes and pastel colors. Layered over a creamy white, this polish is pure pastel glitter perfection!

Gnarly Gnails: BB Couture Cottontail from the Spring 2013 Pastel Bunnies Collection. A gorgeous pastel pistachio green creme. I can't get enough of this shade - it's a light mint dream!

A Girl and Her Polish: KBShimmer Pastel Me More layered over Barry M Mint Green, Barry M Lemon Ice Cream and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. This glitter topper contains a rainbow of soft pastel glitters and emulates all things girly. This looks fabulous layered over any soft shade!

Adventures In Acetone: Lime Crime Peaches <3 Cream is a clean peachy pastel orange that has an awesome satin/matte finish. I love the anit-shine in this one, it makes the pastel color really look slick on the nail.

PishPosh and Polish: Serum No 5 Pretty In Pastel layered over Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, SinfulColors Alfresco, Uknown Shade by Glam and piCture pOlish Honey Dew. As Kerrie described, this is like color fishscales. So, a pastel mermaid? Another perfect pastel glitter topper!

Will Paint Nails For Food: Models Own Lemon Meringue from the Ice Cream Sundae Collection is a pastel lemon yellow. What I love about this shade is that it isn't your typical soft yellow - it has a certain vibrancy that is unique in pastel polishes!

Smashley Sparkles: Lynderella Sugared Violet layered over Orly Snowcone is a fun glitter topper with assorted purple glitters and white satin shreds. The heart glitters make this girly and sweet!

Sassy Shelly: Zoya Blu is from the Lovely Collection. It is quintessentially the perfect baby blue. There's no other way to describe it. This is the shade I imagine when I think of a pastel baby blue.

Wondrously Polished: The Hungry Asian Li-Lacquer has the right amount of rainbow glitters in a crelly lavendar base. As Lindsey said, this is like little Easter eggs on your nails!

The Lacquerologist: Zoya Hudson is from the Awaken Collection for Spring 2014. The shimmer in this purple orchid metallic gives the typical spring pastels a little something extra!

Sincerely Stephanie: Pretty & Polished Bashful Bouquet layered over Candy Carnation is, yet another, super fun pastel glitter topper! The small green glitters in this give it a lot of dimension!

And now, I'd like to share four of my own personal favorite pastel polishes!

LCN I Love Mint is the best bluish-mint pastel. It has that bright pigment in it, which is what I love about pastels! It's such a shiny shade too!

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of this indie brand. KBShimmer Spring Training is such a fun soft green crelly with an assortment of blue, green, pink and yellow glitters. This one had a soft floral scent too - I couldn't stop smelling my fingers (as strange as that sounds)!

KBShimmer Where My Peeps At? is SUCH a fun spring polish. It has, yet again, that vibrant yellow look to it - a yellow crelly with jelly bean colored glitters! Who wouldn't love this shade!

And lastly, the newest addition to my polish collection, OPI Pussy Galore. I have been lusting over this polish forever. It's soft pink color, the perfect mixture of shimmer and sparkle in this texture makes it a must have for the spring season!

 So there you have it, my top 12 picks for pastel polishes (including a few extras)! I hope you enjoyed reading all about these shades - and maybe you'll be adding a few to your wishlist! What is your favorite pastel shade? I know I have a ton more to add to my list after checking all of these out :)