Hey there! You've got Vic today.
Man have we got a good one today. We all know about the January blues; add to that the fact that no-one has any money for polish after Christmas and the life of a lacquerhead can become very sad at the beginning of the year. How many of you are on a no-buy this month? Yep, I thought so. To cheer you up a bit there's a lot going on today. This week sees the first Digit-al Dozen challenge of the year on our individual blogs and we've been planning a mega giveaway just because the Digit-al Dozen loves you. There are a total of 11 different prize combos; let's hear a bit more about them.
Our top prizes, sponsored by the members of the Digit-al Dozen, are two US $100 gift cards. As with our previous giveaway, the winners of these prizes get to choose to receive their gift card from the polish etailer of their choice.
Our kind sponsors have also donated:
- Mega Bundle from MoYou including 10 plates (winner's choice), 3 types of stamps and scrapers, 4 rhinestone wheels and a surprise from the new MoYou jewellery range
- $50 store credit to spend with GG Couture
- $25 gift certificate to spend with Moon Sugar Decals
- Full-size bottles of Chirality Polish Party All the Time, Neptunus, Yoda Purpurata, and Gazoo
- 4 x Simple & Seasonal polishes from the winter collection
- All 4 polishes from the VooDoo Lacquer Winter Holiday 2013 Collection (Marshmallow World, Polar Express, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing and Holly Jolly Christmas)
- 3 x Renaissance Cosmetics polishes and 1x 10ml cuticle oil
- Plumilicious, Milky Candy Pack and one full bottle (winner's choice) from Candy Nail Polish
- Chloe and Misfit Toys from Ruby White Tips
- Eponine and My Name's McGill from Quirk
- 5x 50% off coupons for Simple & Seasonal (five winners)
So then, what do you think about that lot? I'm rather jealous of you all as unfortunately the rules prevent Digit-al Dozen members from entering. :(
As usual, entering the giveaway is simple. Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget and you're good to go. If you entered our previous giveaway, you're probably already subscribed to a lot of the follow options. Make sure you have all your usernames and a link to your Bloglovin profile on hand as we will require them to verify your entries.